Best UX Books and Websites
What 2 or 3 usability or user experience design books would you recommend to your colleagues?
- Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug: design and usability
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman: classic, about how people actually interact with everyday things
- The Inmates are Running the Asylum by Alan Cooper
- Designing Interfaces: Patterns for Effective Interaction Design
- The Elements of User Experience by James Garrett
- Forms that Work by Caroline Jarrett
- Designing Social Interfaces by Christian Crumlish
- Card Sorting by Donna Spencer
How do you keep your knowledge of user experience design and usability up to date?